Saturday, September 4, 2010

A 498a IPC on Teacher's Day !

India has been celebrating Teacher's Day on 5th September, since 1962. The day commemorates the birthday of Dr Sarvepalli Radhakhrishnan, a philosopher and a teacher par excellence, and his contribution towards Indian education system. Dr Radhakhrishnan believed that "teachers should be the best minds in the country".

On this day, we gratefully remember the great educationist, who else could be better educationist than 498a IPC for a fatherless child. 498a has made me fatherless and my father as childless when we both exist, who else can be better teacher than 498a in this era of "Legal Terrorism" in India.

I hate 498a more than it knows,
I should cut it-in peices,
Giving more pleasure than you'd know,
And thats the first thing I want to do.

Happy Teachers day !

No comments:

Post a Comment